Selling wholesale price excluding VAT for purchases exceeding 1400 usd. 60 usd/pc
Selling wholesale price excluding VAT for purchases exceeding 13 600 usd. 50 usd/pc
The PSD programmable sound device is designed to guarantee a safe traffic way crossing for visually impaired pedestrians, which is ensured by sound accompanying a permissive traffic light signal.
The device is connected to the traffic signal controller as follows:
- yellow-green wire to the common wire of the traffic signal controller;
- blue wire to the green signal of the traffic signal controller;
-brown wire to the red signal of the traffic signal controller.
When a green traffic light is present, the device emits an intermittent sound signal. When red traffic light is present, the sound signal is blocked.
User has an opportunity to program the sound signal level in the range of from 0% to 100% in increments of 1%.
The change in the sound signal level is programmed both based on time of day (daily schedules) and on days of week (weekly schedules).
Volume switching schedules, operating mode settings and hours are set and adjusted via PC using the configuration manager, and are recorded in the device's non-volatile memory.
It is possible to use the PD-2 diagnostic panel to change the current date, time and sound level of the device via the traffic light object.
- Supply voltage, V –12/220±10%
- Power demand not more than 2 W
- Transition signal sound level, dBA - 90
- Audible transition signal frequency, Hz – 830÷3500
- Transition signal repetition frequency, Hz, min 2
- Operating temperature range - from -60°С to +45°С
- Permissible relative humidity at +25°С - up to 98%
- Overall dimensions, mm – 140х66х57;
- Product weight not more than 0,15kg